Friday, February 8, 2008

Remember only zero's and one's allowed.

Warning: Read this at your own risk.
When life begins at the mother's womb, you are given two options,either to struggle and live or die. From there starts our association with binary numbers. We start to walk,we tremble and fall.We choose either to accept that kela and try again or just sit.
When u learn to talk, U are given two options, either to shut up your mouth at times or otherwise. When u smile , U have two options, either the other person smiles back or does not. Every time we have this cyber association with life, It's either one or zero.
It's that bit which you can map to almost every walk of life.When U are frust, you can either be more frust or less frust. I was thinking over this one fine bright morning and explained this to my friends. I became a magician suddenly, who had the capability of making everyone disappear instantaneously from the vicinity. But wait a minute , U can love and hate a person at the same time..So my theory come to a dark wild horrible dead end so is my post.
ps: I warned you, didn't I ??

7 comments:

lavixu said...

It was an awesome lovely mokkai post ..Keep it up to myself. I want to be the first to comment :)

Anonymous said...

"When U are frust, you can either be more frust or less frust."
That is no longer binary.

Harishankaran said...

Nice post :)
Don't know why, but sometimes my marks are also binary :P

-->suren<-- said...

"But wait a minute , U can love and hate a person at the same time." - guess thats where the flip flop sets and resets itself - indeterminate state ! even thats allowed in binary logic :)

lavixu said...

@yazhini, You were the first to put down my theory that day too :(
@hari,arasiyavadiyattil, idhu ellam sagajam(hope i got it right this time ).
@suren,I guess you are studying too much of your dept stuff. Bad for health.:)

Anubhav said...

lol :)
The "magician" part was truly amazing...
great mix of humour, wits and "Computer Science" :P

lavixu said...

@Anubhav,It was purely Computer science and humour. No other element I wish would intervene.