I got another message in my inbox wishing me some blah blah day. These days people have really jobless with the message of "Idle mind is devil's workshop" still lingering in their minds . So they decided to frame a new day everyday to prevent their minds from getting rusted. Pollution day,Population day, AIDS day, Poor day,Rose day, Friendship day, May day..The list goes on and on.Soon there will be Jasmine day, "I am still alive" day, breathe pure air day, smile day etc.
I went to Odyssey and found a birthday card saying "You have become one year old.Hurray".So they expect that one year old kutti to read the card and become happy ? Wow,I am clapping hands.
PS: I will make a card which will say " This is for today being what it is ".So everyday when the card is opened ,it would mean for that day alone and not for any special day. Compsci's can consider it as a kinda of this pointer used in structures. Ok chill .I have to copyright this soon.
3 comments:
copyright it soon :) chance eh illa :)
lol :)
That's joblessness and commercialisation for u :)
good one :)
wah.. no wonder !! time pass is the best pass time :-)
Post a Comment