Thursday, December 13, 2007
When did i think of it ?
When i was small, i liked to believe that there was a genie who would emerge from a old disposed pot or something and grant me all wishes .I used to think of all things i would wish . If i was very hungry, i used to think how nice it would be to have a sofa made of rasgulla (Now even that thought is revolting!) and of an unending fountain of all juices. There were so many magical things i wanted, like i should be granted some fifty wishes and i being very smart would ask the genie on my fiftyth wish to grant me fifty more :). Ha, are genie's so dumb? lol, thats only if they exist right! Now i think of that girl,, she looks very funny to me :). I don't believe in anything of which is not an outcome of our efforts now .If we get something like that, there is always a sinking hollow feeling somewhere which snatches the happiness it ought to give. us . I don't believe in magical things anymore :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Patti dog. Sema post. Loved it! :)
Nice post :). Why don't you write a book? I'm very sure the book will be a bestseller. :-)
"I don't believe in anything of which is not an outcome of our efforts now" - very nice :)
if i will write a book, it will turn out to be something like the The Room post :).
that will be really cool ! U do write well :)
Ever seen two people fall in love with each other at the same time? Is it short of being magical?
@manas, yeah and its a magic that my parents ,both got married at the same time :). Who can deny it , Love is magical :).
Post a Comment