Friday, May 30, 2008

School Snippets.

LKG: I did the homework. The teacher said I didn't due to some communication gap .She started scolding. The duster resting on my bench flew right on to her and my mom says that it's cause was me. They wanted to expel me but records confirm the fact that I wasn't.
STD 3: My dad said I will be changing my school. I did some signs on hand(famous that time) to all my friends and said that I will never leave them . I loved them and wanted to keep in touch. But Time heals the wounds. I don't know where they are.
STD 4: There was a long long answer for how electricity was discovered by Benjamin Franklin accidentally which ran to one full side in my note book. Mam used to ask the question and few would raise our hands for the answers. It was a great feeling to remember it.
STD 5: During a class, I pulled out the hair of a girl who said I was dirty because I used ink pens. It started with hair and spread to rest of the parts of the body leaving scratches on her( I can't help that!). I was threatened by my family who were friends of her family.
STD 6: AN essay on "Your aim in life" was asked to be written. I wrote about being a Police inspector. A guy laughed for some other reason while I was reading out. The misconception that He was laughing at me made him get slapped by teacher(as I went and complained :( ) .He never liked me after that.
STD 7: Elements and coumpounds were introduced. When two or more elements combine together, compounds are formed. There was a two full page filled with symbols for elements. The oral test got me a two and half marks out of five. I went crazy and made the teacher crazy too.
STD 8: My Hindi teacher had the habit of giving us an essay or do self study. During one such class, she was staring at me. I found that out during a casual perusal of the whole class. I started staring at her too. She stared,I stared.I stared ,She stared. After five minutes, She came and slapped me. People are unreasonable at times.
STD 9: I had strange bonding with my Maths teacher. She always knew what I didn't have. One day she saw a guy drawing with hand and asked all students who didn't have scale and eraser to get up.I was there as usual.She made me do 50 sit ups. I was always an "outstanding" student in her class.
STD 10: They made me monitor of the class. I agree that they were totally unreasonable. I had to finish my home work in class and collect others notebooks too.Life was unfair.
STD 11 : Yet another school.They first day everyone spoke in high funda English . They said they all "flunked" in a trignomentry paper. I was determined to go home and look up the word "flunked". After one month I used to say to friends "hey I didn't flunk in any subjects .yey !".
STD 12: The girl next to me sings "dekh lee, Aaankho mein Aankhein daal dekhle" and sir was teaching integration.

13 comments:

Priya said...

crazy! but yeah funny!

Sathya said...

hmmmm.. chennai school ellam romba mosam :) my school was way better ;)

lavixu said...

@sathya,hey I wrote just the crazy things.Chennai rocks! Chennai schools rock!
@priya , he he :)

Unknown said...

now i understood
"why lavanya is like this ?"

effect(lkg)+effect(std3)+effect(std4)+....=lavanya
so lavanya is like this ..:)

i don't think the crazy things would have stopped after 12th

Sathya said...

@lavanya lol...:) was just kidding ...

Vee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vee said...

She stared,I stared.I stared ,She stared. After five minutes, She came and slapped me lol

update this soon wid ur engg 1st, 2nd n 3rd yrs... i'm sure u'l hav interesting things to say from this phase of ur life too...

Vee said...

you are tagged. find out more details from my blog.

Unknown said...

Nostalgic. I feel like thanking you for the blog which rekindled my school days for me.

Keep blogging!

lavixu said...

@arun, I have stopped it I guess after school :)

@Vamsi, yeah it was really unfair for her to slap me .Updating it would take my blogger space :)
@Kasha,thanks :) .

mythalez said...

lol !!

no interesting incidents from std 1 and 2? :P

Vee said...

so whn r u writing abt ur 6 quirks?!

suren said...

I told you know , you are blessed :)