I am terribly hungry and am locked up in a prison named hostel when guys at the same time can hang around at any time. So very discriminating! I just feel like shooting everyone who makes laws and still shout about
equalities and bullshit. I hate MCP's who suggest girls for PR desks. Someday I will roam free, perhaps in a few months.I hate people who break lines and get in as if everyone else who is in line is extremely dumb. I hate people who claim they are all honest and nice because 99% cases they are not.
5 comments:
u sound frustrated! wassap?
in a few months..u enter the outside world where one's freedom shud not interfere with others.. the rule of the road
too much freedom is miserable.. dats why ppl like monkey are in zoos
PS:i'm not in for a monkey game :P
@vamsi,frustrated,yes I was. Anyone will be at some point with such nonsense.
@Vinod, I willl be happy with my freedom. I think I know to utilize it well.
enne oru veri! vaazhga.only a few more days and u shud be in the wild
@Taggy, I will be in the open. To make it wild or not depends on us na Baap :)
Post a Comment