
He talks, smiles and steals the show while I sit watch and listen. He entertains and remains in the memory of everyone while silently I fade into the background.Talk and steal the world.They may say just Blah but with such emotions and persuasion that we indeed say yes, it was so blah.
When we were returning from trip from Nit Warangal I noticed something really special in a person. Vk was sitting and talking casually. First a few people were in the bay, then few more came and all of a sudden the whole bay was filled with people.He was saying normal day today stuff like what happened when Raghavan caught him and what happens in his lab but in such a nice humorous way that everyone else was just glued together in that one bay, few hanging in the corners trying to grab every word he said and laughing. It was such a good time spent with everyone that I can never forget it. Anyone can forget any one of the person sitting in the bay, but not him. Few may paint, few may write while the other few may be excellent dancers but "Gift of Gab" is unique and outstanding.
I went to visit my teachers in SBOA few days back with my friend . I met all my teachers esp comp sci teachers. They remembered me and said " you were Santhosh's set na" . Few were telling all names like Ashwini, Radha , Divya before they struck the right cord.I heaved in relief .Even my name is not so tough to remember I thought but then teachers do handle tons of students every year and when I pop up in front of them after three years out of no where, it does become a bit tough. That made me thinking that indeed I belonged to Santhosh's set and not the other way round. He was the guy whose life revolved around words. If you find his mouth shut,that must be because he was eating from someone else's tiffin box ( or his for that matter). When mam started with "logic Gates" , Toll gate, colgate, billgate and every other gate was echoing in the room except boolean gates from him.
The stone in the pic is called the Blarney's stone.The Blarney Stone is a block of bluestone built into the battlements of Blarney Castle, Blarney about 8 km from Cork, Ireland. According to legend, kissing the stone endows the kisser with the gift of gab (great eloquence or skill at flattery). Happy Gabbing!
5 comments:
not everyone on earth possess this gr8 quality.. gabbers make even a sappa matter a super matter.It requires definitely a lot of observation, presence of mind, outta box thinking..
Santhosh is a perfect example..People can never forget these gabber's comedies..Another person i can think is Matter mama( Siddharth Raman)..gr8 Gabbers!!!
You r blessed with the gift gal!
@Vinod, Yup Santhosh is God level in this particular art. Siddharth Raman , I am acquainted with but yet to listen his talks.
@priyadarshini, No I am not :(. Thats why this post in admiration of those ppl who do possess :).
Woah... am damn late in commenting. Loved the post. Few possess it and u don have to be modest with admiration for the rest, when its sumthn every1 says "we" aquarians have in profusion.
:)
@arathi,yeah at least all aquarians I have met :).
Post a Comment